How to pay tuition fees directly from bank accounts
Smart School Pay | 02-05-2018
With the aim of making school fees payments easier and faster, Smart School Pay have incoporated support for the payment of school fees, school staff salaries and any other related fees directly from your bank account without having to use a debit/credit card (ATM Cards). What is needed is your NUBAN Account number coupled with some few authorization and payments will be charged directly from your bank account. It is a secured process that will require your authorization whenever a payment is to be made.
HOW IT WORKS
To make payments directly from your bank account, you need your NUBAN Account Number (10 digits) and the Phone Number that was registered against the account during the opening of the account.
To be able to make payments, you can either use AccessPay (learn more about AccessPay) or InstantPay (learn more about InstantPay).
- After selecting details as per the payment type (AccessPay/InstantPay)
- Fill the necessary fields as indicated during pay, then
- Navigate to the payment page and choose Pay with Bank option.
- Select your Bank Name from the dropdown list
- Enter your Bank Account Number and
- Enter the OTP code that will be sent to your phone
- Click on Verify
- Select your matching Date of Birth
- Click on Pay
- And enter the OTP code that will be sent to your phone and click on Proceed
- A successful dialog box should pop up if the payment is successful.
That's all, it is simple and easy.
Pay from Bank Accounts
School Fees Payment Online